Article 1 – Definitions
In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
- Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Day: calendar day; Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
- Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Model form: the model withdrawal form that the entrepreneur makes available that a consumer can fill in when he wants to exercise his right of withdrawal.
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
- Distance contract: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system for distance selling of products and / or services organized by the entrepreneur, up to and including the conclusion of the contract, use is exclusively made of one or more communication techniques. at a distance; Technique for distance communication: means that can be used for the conclusion of an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur coming together in the same room at the same time.
- General Conditions: the present General Conditions of the entrepreneur.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
No Visiting Address
Email address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: 66323371
VAT identification number: NL856494379B01
Article 3 – Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to any distance contract and orders between entrepreneur and consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed by the entrepreneur and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it is the consumer can be easily stored on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer. / li>
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always rely on the applicable provision that applies to him. is most beneficial.
- If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially void or destroyed, the agreement and these terms and conditions will continue to apply and the provision in question will be immediately replaced by a provision in mutual consultation. that approximates the scope of the original as much as possible.
- Situations not covered by these terms and conditions should be assessed “in the spirit” of these terms and conditions.
- Uncertainty about the explanation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions should be explained “in the spirit” of these terms and conditions.
Article 4 – The offer
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adjust the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. As the